Do you feel that? The sense of connection and satisfaction in a ad that you could only feel from a commercial that touches your soul? & Now nothing else in your life will ever eclipse the moment of happiness and joy that you felt when watching this ad. Maybe it’s just me but this advertisement was absolutely thrilling to watch.
Here is a breakdown of what I loved the most about this commercial:
- Comedic factor: The commercial literally made me smile from ear to ear. I was able to stay connected with the commercial because I was able to laugh.
- I-can-relate factor: Everyone can relate with this commercial. As this virus continues to ramp up people are constantly seeing how this is changing our lives. Each one of us is acting in accordance with the tools that have been put in place for us. It is awesome to see how current Apple has become and how much we need it in our daily life.
- Skillful product showcase: Did you notice how each new feature of the ipad, iphone and mac were shown in this commercial? They effortlessly show each new feature and how each feature can be used in your design process. Marketers need to be aware of how they can use product positioning to place there product in front of the right eyes.
- Likable character storytelling: You’re lying if you don’t like these characters. Apple has done some expert level research on human behavior as each person on the planet can identify with at least one of the characters. This is creative storytelling at its finest!
What can realtors take from this?
Real Estate marketing is tricky because sometimes you are building a relationship rather then selling to a buyer, renter, or homeowner. Sometimes you are building a connecting with a accountant, banker or mortgage broker. For me, this makes it very important for realtors to find new marketing inspiration from every commercial or advertisement.
Apple presents a good example of how relatable marketing can be used to sell your brand. What do I mean by relatable marketing? I mean taking the time to show personality in your brand by making your customers feel comfortable when they interact with your ad. Realtors should take the time in there busy reschedule to be more personable and answer questions from clients.
QUICK REALTOR MARKETING SUGGESTION FOR TODAY:
- Choose one of your clients and do something nice for them! Deliver them a gift package and just tell them that you appreciate them. This could be great to boost repeat customers and word of mouth. This comes with getting to know your client. If they like wine, get them there favorite bottle. Customer service is not dead and people gravitate toward someone who is friendly and able to follow up with the right attitude!