So another podcast for everyone who actually listens to my podcast and what I have to say about the interesting properties that we see all around us.
I wanted to make another post about my podcast because although this blog is mainly on marketing, I do enjoy property and I am still working on my real estate license.
As I continue my career I would like to provide more and more content for people on an ongoing basis and my blog is one way of doing just that! Every week I make another podcast. This weeks podcast is all about tiny homes and how they can be used. It would be great to see some thoughts on this form of housing as I would love to hear from you all about them.
They come in, many shapes and sizes so it would be awesome to hear if anyone has actually build one for themselves and would like to tell me about their experience.
In this podcast we dive deeper into this topic and give you a better idea of what these homes are and why you might be interested in owning one for yourself!
Check out my podcast and tell me what you think about this popular housing form.
Where Do Architects Stay #1 – Tiny Homes, Nomad Travels, and Architecture Trends With Adi Cohen – Property Marketers Show
- Where Do Architects Stay #1 – Tiny Homes, Nomad Travels, and Architecture Trends With Adi Cohen
- #30 – Talking About Dubai Architecture, Crazy EXPO 2020 Stories, & The Future Of Design With Andrew Theunissen & Ace Of Spaces
- #29 – Everything You Need To Know About How Urban Planning Works In Abu Dhabi (Ft. Misha Mittal)
- #28 – Here's What You Don't Know About The Co-Living Space (Ft. Marc Föster Algás & Karisma)
- #27 – From 0$ To An Award Winning Design Studio In Dubai (Ft. Mihir Sanganee & Design Smith)