How can we make the future that we all enjoy? How can we incorporate urban farms inside residential areas and act environmentally consciously when we construct these areas?
In this new podcast episode, I had the opportunity to sit with Henry Gordon-Smith. He is the founder of a consulting company called Agritecture. In this company the focus is on agriculture and helping others construct future projects that are sustainable and environmentally conscious.
The company has worked with over 100 plus clients across 25 countries and they are continually having events and showcases to help share more knowledge about sustainability and urban farms.
Henry was able to give us all more information about the future of the housing industry and how we all can start to live more healthy and environmentally friendly lifestyles!
If you have any interest in property, architecture, urban farms, agriculture or love the environment, this new podcast interview is for you.
Check it all out below and let me know what you think about it in the comments! Tell me what you learned and what you would like to put into practice in the future.
#14 – We Speak With Dirk Delport About One Of The First Tiny Homes In Abu Dhabi – Property Marketers Show
- #14 – We Speak With Dirk Delport About One Of The First Tiny Homes In Abu Dhabi
- #13 – How To Make A Name For Yourself In Architecture With Gauri More
- #12 – The Incredible Journey Of A Serbian Architect Named Nemanja Biondic
- #11 – Can We Take 3D Printing To New Levels? We Ask Stephan Mansour About A Initiative That Will Change The Industry Forever
- #10 – Mother's Day Special With Carol Correia
See more podcast blog post below: