How can we make the future that we all enjoy? How can we incorporate urban farms inside residential areas and act environmentally consciously when we construct these areas?
In this new podcast episode, I had the opportunity to sit with Henry Gordon-Smith. He is the founder of a consulting company called Agritecture. In this company the focus is on agriculture and helping others construct future projects that are sustainable and environmentally conscious.
The company has worked with over 100 plus clients across 25 countries and they are continually having events and showcases to help share more knowledge about sustainability and urban farms.
Henry was able to give us all more information about the future of the housing industry and how we all can start to live more healthy and environmentally friendly lifestyles!
If you have any interest in property, architecture, urban farms, agriculture or love the environment, this new podcast interview is for you.
Check it all out below and let me know what you think about it in the comments! Tell me what you learned and what you would like to put into practice in the future.
#20 – Louis Thompson & Nomadic Resorts Tell Us About Sustainable Design & The Future Of The Design Industry – Property Marketers Show
- #20 – Louis Thompson & Nomadic Resorts Tell Us About Sustainable Design & The Future Of The Design Industry
- #19 – Siddharth Peters & The Total Office Gives Us Lessons In Office Designs While Debunking The Biggest Myths In The Industry
- #18 – Jude Kamal & Sansa Interiors Tell Us How To Make It In Interior Design
- #17 – The Ultimate Guide To Greenhouse Growing With Godfried Dol & Glasshouse Consultancy
- #16 – Galiano & Boxabl Are Reinventing Factory Built Homes Forever
See more podcast blog post below: