How can we make the future that we all enjoy? How can we incorporate urban farms inside residential areas and act environmentally consciously when we construct these areas?
In this new podcast episode, I had the opportunity to sit with Henry Gordon-Smith. He is the founder of a consulting company called Agritecture. In this company the focus is on agriculture and helping others construct future projects that are sustainable and environmentally conscious.
The company has worked with over 100 plus clients across 25 countries and they are continually having events and showcases to help share more knowledge about sustainability and urban farms.
Henry was able to give us all more information about the future of the housing industry and how we all can start to live more healthy and environmentally friendly lifestyles!
If you have any interest in property, architecture, urban farms, agriculture or love the environment, this new podcast interview is for you.
Check it all out below and let me know what you think about it in the comments! Tell me what you learned and what you would like to put into practice in the future.
Where Do Architects Stay #1 – Tiny Homes, Nomad Travels, and Architecture Trends With Adi Cohen – Property Marketers Show
- Where Do Architects Stay #1 – Tiny Homes, Nomad Travels, and Architecture Trends With Adi Cohen
- #30 – Talking About Dubai Architecture, Crazy EXPO 2020 Stories, & The Future Of Design With Andrew Theunissen & Ace Of Spaces
- #29 – Everything You Need To Know About How Urban Planning Works In Abu Dhabi (Ft. Misha Mittal)
- #28 – Here's What You Don't Know About The Co-Living Space (Ft. Marc Föster Algás & Karisma)
- #27 – From 0$ To An Award Winning Design Studio In Dubai (Ft. Mihir Sanganee & Design Smith)
See more podcast blog post below: