Who asked for a new intro for the property marketers show? Nobody? Well we did it anyway.
In this new episode of the show we sit down with a man who helped create the first 3D Printed home in Suadi Arabia!
His name is Stephan Mansour and he is here to give us all more information about 3D Printing and its implementations. In this new episode, be prepared to get more information about the industry and to understand more about the future of this sector.
If you are someone who would like to understand the idea of constructing homes with 3D Printing technology then we have the podcast just for you!
This was one of the most informative episodes with someone who truly knows the industry and has been able to build a career around it.
In this new podcast we are diving right into a new initiative that is being developed by Stephan which will be a huge difference maker in the way we develop the homes of the future.
I love 3D Printing and the idea of a 3D Printed house just gets me excited. This was a fun interview for me as I continue to build this podcast and my brand. As this podcast grows, I would like to focus on the people behind different sustainable projects and try to find the most surprising guest for the show.
Hope everyone enjoys this one and stay tuned as I will be interviewing a few new people for us all to enjoy!
Let me know if this brings some value to you all as that is my goal.
#23 – Krill Design (Sofia & Domiziana) Tells Us Everything About The First 3D Printed Lamp Made From Orange Peels – Property Marketers Show
- #23 – Krill Design (Sofia & Domiziana) Tells Us Everything About The First 3D Printed Lamp Made From Orange Peels
- #22 – The Dateform Founders (Alhaan, Hiba, and Nikhilesh) Tell Us How They Are Using Date Seeds As Building Solutions In Dubai
- #21 – Natalia Lorca Takes Us Through Her Cave Home & Architecture Across The Globe
- #20 – Louis Thompson & Nomadic Resorts Tell Us About Sustainable Design & The Future Of The Design Industry
- #19 – Siddharth Peters & The Total Office Gives Us Lessons In Office Designs While Debunking The Biggest Myths In The Industry