Who asked for a new intro for the property marketers show? Nobody? Well we did it anyway.
In this new episode of the show we sit down with a man who helped create the first 3D Printed home in Suadi Arabia!
His name is Stephan Mansour and he is here to give us all more information about 3D Printing and its implementations. In this new episode, be prepared to get more information about the industry and to understand more about the future of this sector.
If you are someone who would like to understand the idea of constructing homes with 3D Printing technology then we have the podcast just for you!
This was one of the most informative episodes with someone who truly knows the industry and has been able to build a career around it.
In this new podcast we are diving right into a new initiative that is being developed by Stephan which will be a huge difference maker in the way we develop the homes of the future.
I love 3D Printing and the idea of a 3D Printed house just gets me excited. This was a fun interview for me as I continue to build this podcast and my brand. As this podcast grows, I would like to focus on the people behind different sustainable projects and try to find the most surprising guest for the show.
Hope everyone enjoys this one and stay tuned as I will be interviewing a few new people for us all to enjoy!
Let me know if this brings some value to you all as that is my goal.
Where Do Architects Stay #1 – Tiny Homes, Nomad Travels, and Architecture Trends With Adi Cohen – Property Marketers Show
- Where Do Architects Stay #1 – Tiny Homes, Nomad Travels, and Architecture Trends With Adi Cohen
- #30 – Talking About Dubai Architecture, Crazy EXPO 2020 Stories, & The Future Of Design With Andrew Theunissen & Ace Of Spaces
- #29 – Everything You Need To Know About How Urban Planning Works In Abu Dhabi (Ft. Misha Mittal)
- #28 – Here's What You Don't Know About The Co-Living Space (Ft. Marc Föster Algás & Karisma)
- #27 – From 0$ To An Award Winning Design Studio In Dubai (Ft. Mihir Sanganee & Design Smith)